San Diego Poetry Guild

notes on guild, poetry, and San Diego

5.15.2004

.............#

Like plump birds along the shore

8 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, Blogger Simon Langer said:

Greetings, I was reading some blogs and came across your blog. I really enjoy how it makes such good reading.

I'll come by again.

Regards,

birdwatching birds

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger king said:

Great blog. nice piece of information on it. Taken some help from it in creating my own military payday loans blog. thanxs for the help.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger britney said:

the good thing about your blog is, its natural. Appreciate your views and added my comment on it. keep it moving and have a great blog. cheers !!!! no fax payday loans

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger mazy said:

the good thing about your blog is, its natural. Appreciate your views and added my comment on it. keep it moving and have a great blog. cheers !!!! Payday Loan Online

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger britney said:

Great blog. nice piece of information on it. Taken some help from it in creating my own payday cash advance blog. thanxs for the help.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger britney said:

Your blog seems to be a perfect guide in helping opthers to develop a blof of there own. i have taken some tips from it and i hope to implement on my blog. thanxs for the help . regards . cash advance

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger mazy said:

sharing your comments was a nice felling. the energy you have put in your blogs is great . visit our blog at
payday cash advance and just leave a note of your knowledge

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger mazy said:

sharing your comments was a nice felling. the energy you have put in your blogs is great . visit our blog at
no fax payday loans and just leave a note of your knowledge

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger