San Diego Poetry Guild

notes on guild, poetry, and San Diego

8.20.2004

Something almost religious.

My Life by Lyn Hejinian (Green Integer 39, 2002) is now one year old.

The first year was marked by a peculiar balance between obsession and burden. On some days, the sentence read like a horoscope, forwards and back. In general, there was something almost religious about it, something idolatrous, something insufficient. Daily meditation (back to the book, the glue of St. Victor) meets create/edit/post.

4 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger jon said:

astrology profile info is so cheesy but we were looking at it anyway...why i dont know. I guess it is fun to play around online. Anyway, I saw your astrology profile posts and though it was cool...Alright, well...have a great night, I am back to astrology profile surfing LOL : )

Jon

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger jon said:

palm reading basics info is so cheesy but we were looking at it anyway...why i dont know. I guess it is fun to play around online. Anyway, I saw your palm reading basics posts and though it was cool...Alright, well...have a great night, I am back to palm reading basics surfing LOL : )

Jon

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger sdcoastal said:

Hi: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about San Diego downtown condos <. Through this site you can view every San Diego mls listing offered for sale. Another new site is about San Diego vacation attractions< Our third site is, guess what? Yes, also about San Diego. This site is an information site devoted to San Diego cosmetic surgery doctors<. Needless to say, please stop by and visit our sites. Thanks Bob

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger sdRay said:

If you love tuners then you'll love my web site tuners. I've been involved with tuners since 1960 and my tuners web site has been up since 1995. If you love tuners you need to check it out. Thanks for letting me post on your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger